3.0

Update by user Mar 07

How Did I Get the Issue Resolved?

Multiple e-mails which indicated I did not receive my rebate.

Held them to their rebate time frames.Every time they email me, stating that I would receive my rebate in 2, 6, or 8 weeks ect, whatever time frame they choose, I would email them back as soon as the time expired, then the process would start all over again.

I did this at least 6 times over an 8 month period. In addition, I contacted the place of purchase to find out if I was the only one having this issue. They indicated I was NOT, and that they have multiple customers with the same rebate issue.

I copied the merchant on all my emails and correspondence to Samsung.They contacted there Samsung rep multiple times on my behalf and became, and are, actively involved in the multiple rebate cases affecting there customers.

Update by user Mar 06

March 6, 2017: After almost 8 month, I received my rebate.Unfortunately, I know many others still waiting, one has been over a year.

My advise, stay away from anything involving a rebate from Samsung.

I have a lot of their products and have had one issue with a microwave which turned into a nightmare trying to get it serviced.Thankfully, the store I purchase it from, resolved the issue.

Update by user Feb 15

update 2-15-17: Playing kick the can down the road.I received an email almost 4 weeks ago stating my rebate had been mail and I would receive it within 2 weeks.

2 weeks and no rebate. Emailed them again, received an email again. They want my mailing address. I replied with my mailing address, for the 3rd time.

Again, got a reply that my rebate is in the mail and I should receive it within 2 weeks.I'm already a week in and still no rebate.

Original review posted by user Jan 16

I been waiting on my $400 Samsung appliance rebate since I was approved on August 8, 2016.It now January 16, 2017 and no rebate.

I've contacted Samsung by phone and email. Email Correspondence: I emailed the following Will I get a notice that it is being sent, so I know roughly when to expect it.? As its has been, and as it is setup now, I have no idea if its been sent. It would be nice to know for me, and the other 20 or so customers in this area that haven't receive there rebates either.

We have all purchased Samsung appliances from the same store around the same time frame. Their Responce: Hello, Thank you for your patience. This process may take a few weeks, and you can expect to receive your reissued Visa card within approximately 3-4 weeks. Your Visa card will be sent to the address that you have provided via regular mail, and we cannot provide tracking information.

Your Visa card will be sent to you from (return address): I keep periodically checking back with the store I purchased the appliances from, just to see if anyone else has received their rebates. No one has.

Is anyone else have this problem?6-8 week time frame for a rebate has turned into 5 months and counting.

Review about: Prizelogic Rebate.

Reason of review: No rebate received after being approved.

Preferred solution: Send rebate or Give me a 5 year extended warranty on all the qualifying rebate appliances I bought. This is what my rebate money was going to be applied to..

I didn't like: Excuses, Inability to quickly track rebate diatributions.

Had an Experience with Prizelogic?

Comments