Followed all promotional steps with purchase of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge from Verizon.I wanted an S2, but they e-mailed me confirmation saying it was a Gear VR.
I tried to fix error on their part through e-mails and phone calls to no avail. I have not spoken to a single person. They are ripping me off! I got this phone and followed the promotion directions exactly as they requested.
They are now not fulfilling their part of the promotion.
I understand that promotions and rebates are a pain, but I have never had a company treat me so poorly.I feel like I am dealing with a scam from a third-world country.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Promotion not honored
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."