Followed all promotional steps with purchase of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge from Verizon.I wanted an S2, but they e-mailed me confirmation saying it was a Gear VR.

I tried to fix error on their part through e-mails and phone calls to no avail. I have not spoken to a single person. They are ripping me off! I got this phone and followed the promotion directions exactly as they requested.

They are now not fulfilling their part of the promotion.

I understand that promotions and rebates are a pain, but I have never had a company treat me so poorly.I feel like I am dealing with a scam from a third-world country.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "promotion not honored" of samsung galaxy s7 edge and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Prizelogic needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung galaxy s7 edge in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Prizelogic.

Had an Experience with Prizelogic?

Comments

Bessemer, Alabama, United States #1238691

I too have been scammed by Prizelogic with the Samsung, and AT&T promotion.I participated in the promotion to get DirecTV, and Samsung S7 Edge to the get the free Samsung TV.

After the TV was rec'd it was cracked and I have received no assistance or help with it at all. I am in the process of filing a class action lawsuit because no one wants to reimburse me. I keep being passed between AT&T, Samsung and the third party who did the promotion. This has been going on since June 2016.

I am disguested and tired and would have never purchased a Samsung S7 edge had it not been for the promotion.

If you are interested in participating in the class action lawsuit.Please send your name and address and brief description of what happened to micahj1226@gmail.com.

Bessemer, Alabama, United States #1223415

I am in the same situation as most of you.I did the Samsung S7 Edge Promotion as well to get a Free TV.

Just like most my TV's screen was cracked all the way across as well. I have spoke with AT&T and Samsung and they are placing all blame on PrizeLogic. However, now when you call Prize Logic there is no answer. No matter what option you choose you never get a chance to speak with anyone.

I purchased the phone back in April and did the promotion then as well.I have been trying since June to get some type of resolution because I am stuck with a TV I can't use and I am just like you...I would not have purchased this phone if it had not been for the TV.

Marrero, Louisiana, United States #1197818

I am currently having a similar battle about a samsung/att promotion, where I was supposed to get a free tv.I've been waiting since April and it's not August!

I don't know if I'll ever get it, but I know this is the last Samsung Promotion I will ever do. At one point I had AT&T and Samsung on a conference call and Samsung got so angry and refused to talk to or listen to AT&T, all the while blaming them.

I'm so disgusted.

Bessemer, Alabama, United States #1180137

I am looking into doing a class action lawsuit now because I did a samsung promotion and got a TV that does not work-the screen is cracked all the way across the screen.It is not by fault of the shipper because there is nothing wrong with the box.

They are not damaged at all. I have contacted them several times with nothing but voicemails and not able to get a replacement. I have called Samsung directly and complained to them as well with no avail. They said the TV was not in their possession so there is nothing they can do because it was sold to Prize Logic.

I only purchased the phone because of the promotion.I feel like we are being dupped into buying samsung products but under false pretenses.

to Anonymous Bessemer, Alabama, United States #1223420

Please let me know if you are looking into a class action lawsuit.I am also in Bessemer, Alabama.

The exact same thing happened to me!!!Screen cracked and not able to use the TV

to Anonymous Miami, Florida, United States #1227104

Please let me know if you are doing a class action lawsuit...our story is identical to yours...cracked tv and box was fine...Prizelogic is now telling us they ran out of tv's.

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #1179691

I had the same experience. They told me they would give me the VR, then changed their mind. What a joke of a company.

The same thing just happened to me too.I requested the watch with the Verizon representative when ordering the phone and now Prize Logic is saying that the code does not qualify.

Prize Logic blames it on Samsung for not putting my code on the list to accept the watch and Samsung only refers you back to Prize Logic for a solution, which they do not have.

I even tried to see if Verizon would help and they say it's a Samsung promotion and won't help either.I hope someone does start a class action lawsuit there would be a lot of people interested!

OMG.The same exact thing is happening to me.

However, they are saying it is the location code.

I tried to get help from Samsung but was told there was nothing that they can do.Which is a bunch of bull.

#1172071

Prize logic doesn't fullfilled samsung promotions I bought 4 phones aND a tablet.I have only received 2 of the 5 rebates they owe me only got those by contacting bbb.

I will never buy a samsung product again.Hope someone starts a class action lawsuit.