Additional Fees

Same experience for me.....ordered the s2 watch via the Verizon online S7 promotion 2 days after it began back in March. In June, 3 months later, I received a plastic magnifying glass instead.

Been calling Samsung/Verizon/Prizelogic on a weekly basis since then (now Aug. 4th) and only getting the run-around with no success. They claim I will receive a call in 3-4 days from the "escalation dept"....hasn't happened yet. They've even given me around 5 different "transaction id numbers".....one each time I call.

The next call I make they tell me that number is no good.

complete FRAUD and will cost Verizon and Samsung thousands of dollars in lost revenue from me over the following years. All because of an outdated plastic watch they refuse to send....WOW, nice business ethics Verizon/Samsung.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Prizelogic. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Prizelogic to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Prizelogic and prizelogic deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I am doing the Beat the buzzer promotion. It takes forever to get points.

I have sent emails and takes days to get responses. Recently however I have been having trouble with the go pro. I get a message and it says get it? i click on it.

Next confirm address to be sent to. Clicked ok and it never takes points away or put into my history. The small prizes I have had no issue with. They will not email me back!!!

I sent pictures!!! This has happened 7 times with the go pro. It is disappointing to see my kids faces thinking they got it and then it dont go through.

They do not answer phone and when it says leave a message it beeps and hangs up. So unable to leave message!!!!

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1204108

I went to their website, found out how they do their email configuration (firstinitiallastname@prizelogic.com) or something. Went to LinkedIn to find EVERYONE who works for them and emailed everyone I could find with the title: MISLEAD BY PROMOTION - OPEN IMMEDIATELY.

and FINALLY received a response from one of their lawyers and their customer service director (after getting the run around through their "customer service" department on the phone).

Apparently Samsung does not work with them anymore...wonder why. Anyway, that worked for me so maybe it will work for you too!